Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mo-Watch : At The Movies

Okay, so I didn't post yesterday, but that was mainly due to my 32k ride that I did. It may be nothin' to some of you, but for this Mo Bro', it's the most exercise I've done in a very long time.

But tonight, I went to the movies, and spied a couple of very nice mo's. Not in the crowd - in the movie. Mo-Watch at the movies presents:

30 Days Of Night


Now, aside from the fact that the movie had zero plot, the token black guy still doesn't make it to the end of the movie, Josh Hartnet's agent still insists on him playing grizzly old men to which he's anything but, plot holes that were too numerous to count and Melissa George's character, who was so stupid I could've reached into the screen and slapped her. There was also some good bits, but I'll refrain from giving away the good bits.

There was one sensational mo'. You can't tell from the photo, but the guy above does have a sweet skinny mo across his top lip. Matched up with his cheap black suit, and he's quite the goth-emo-boy on his way to see Marilyn Manson because 'nobody else understands him'. Josh does a fairly nice little mo that's matched with some stubble (I'm guessing it took him a good month or two to get it), and his side-kick who looked like a hairy version of Tom Morello. This movie has something for everyone that loves facial hair.

I give it 2 handlebars out of five:

No comments: