Friday, November 2, 2007

it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock a mo'


Well, today is day 2.

I'm not liking this bare-faced look at all. My girlfriend sat staring at me on the couch for most of the night saying "you look so young" over and over again.

My desk at work is near the front door, so almost everyone that walked in that morning commented on my lack of beardness. I've also been compared to Ricky Gervais, which is slightly disturbing.

The stubble is starting to show a bit better, so the weekend will no doubt be spent playing around with a few different design ideas. I'm thinking I might try the Jules Winfield look (see the pic on the right), but whether my genetics will let me, is another issue. Time will tell

The Boonie Boys is up to $530 all up, with another 1 or 2 Mo Bro's who are signing up today.

PS
Sponsor Me!

No comments: