Friday, November 9, 2007

Mo Mo Mo Your Boat

I have to make sure that I post today, because I doubt that I'll post much on the weekend. And why?

Because tomorrow it's my birthday! Huzzah! (for those of you playing along at home, I'll be turning 28)

Tomorrow I'm having a bit of a shindig at my favourite Melbourne bar. Naturally, it'll be a lot of mates standing around, talking shit, drinking too much, chatting to girls who normally wouldn't give a second glimpse in the street, telling jokes and probably singing a little louder than we would've 6 beers earlier.

However, with a lot of my mates, one thing has dawned on a few of them. I've got a couple of emails this week with variants of:

"uhh, hey dude. You're still in on the Movember thing right? I hope so, because I'm doing Movember this year, and I've got a pretty weak moustache so far, and I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one".

So it's probably bound to be almost a repeat of my 15th birthday when we were all trying to grow facial hair for the first time.

I'll see how many photos I can get ;)

PS
Sponsor Me! I mean, come on, it IS my birthday!

No comments: