Monday, October 29, 2007

In the beginning, there were beards....

So, this is my blog for my Movember effort for this year. It's the first year that I've done MOvember, so I thought to honour this mammoth occasion, I'd be incredibly nerdy and devote a whole blog to my facial follicle festivities.

I'll post pictures along the way of my progress, give props to classic mo' wearers of our time, and times gone past, and any other Mo related news I can find along the way. Given that it's only around for 1 month, I'll try my hardest to have something new each day.

So, to give you guys a bit of a current update, this is my facial hair situation as it currently stands:



I've had this little beauty for about the past 5 or 6 months. Before that, I had, well, essentially the same thing I've had for the last 10 years or so - the Hat Strap look that follows down and into a goatee. I've had facial hair ever since I've been able to grow something that's not peach-fuzz. Naturally, November 1st is going to be a very nervous day for me, as part of the rules is that you must be completely clean shaven at the start of November.

No comments: