Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Best 4 Letter F-word There Is

Even though I've not done a MOvember before, I have plenty of mates who have and all agree, that this year seems to be the biggest yet, which is great news. There's more promotions, more sponsorship, more word of mouth and it seems that every man and his dog is doing it this year, which is even better news.

Because of the extra attention, it clearly means more budget. Which means that there's extra budget to throw around. And thrown around they have.

I quickly reached $30 in sponsorship, and I got sent a MoBro pack:



In case you can't see, there's a Schick Quattro Titanium razor and a Movember moustache comb+mirror, in a neat little toiletries bag!

I then reached $50 in sponsorship and I got sent the MoBro Rewards Card:



This gets you all sorts of cool shit. Usually stuff like 10% off here, and 20% off there, and other state-only benefits - if you live in Tassie, you get a free golf game each week at the Launceston Golf Club! if you live in Victoria, you get a free burger EVERY DAY at any Grill'd burger bar!

Then when I reached $100, I got a ticket to the Gala Parte:



Pretty sweet, huh!

There's also a Souvenir Shop where you can also buy heaps of cool stuff too. I bought a t-shirt, a couple of wrist bands, and a poster set.

I'm also the captain of my MOvember team (we're called "Boonie's Boys"), so I'm also in charge of setting up the MOvember office party at the end of the month, so when you register your company as a part of MOvember, they send you out a pack that has heaps of free stuff like beer coasters, posters, stickers, tomato sauce, more wristbands, and the newly most sought after possession currently in our offices - the Man Of Movember sash!

How's that for some awesome participation rewards!

It's the last 24 hours that I have left with my beard, so if you'll excuse me, I need to be alone for a while with just me and my beard.

PS
Sponsor Me!

No comments: